The University of Maine has licensed SoldiEdge for use on University owned/leased equipment.
Additionally, the software may be installed on one home computer utilized for University purposes, providing you are a registered faculty member, staff member, or student of the University of Maine.
Your University of Maine UMS login and password are required to download software for any of the links below.
Please note: by entering your login information for any of the following links you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed here and those provided by software manufacturer.
All connections and downloads from this site are logged and closely monitored by the University of Maine to insure compliance with our agreement with Siemens Corp.
SolidEdge v8 ONLY work with the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate and Pro (64-bit only) with Service Pack 1
- Windows 8 (or 8.1) Enterprise and Pro (64-bit only)
- Windows 10 Enterprise or Pro (64-bit only)*
SolidEdge v8 DOES NOT work with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
* Note: On Windows 10, .NET Framework 3.5 needs to be installed before starting setup, otherwise setup will fail. It can be downloaded here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21
You may be presented with some optional components to download, but you shouldn't need those. Once the .NET Framework is installed, run the installer for SolidEdge. Windows 10 testing is still ongoing, and there may be some unexpected issues. An update is expected fairly so to address possible issues with Windows 10.
SolidEdge v7 ONLY work with the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 7 Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimage with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
- Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 Professional (64 bit)
SolidEdge v7 DOES NOT work with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Copyright ©2007 University of Maine, Information
Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)